StarShip shipping software combines parcel and freight support into 1 user interface. Our new StarShip Link 2.0 interface offers more automation than ever before with features such as item-level integration and customizable field maps and translations.
What’s new with StarShip Link 2.0?
- Line item shipping software integration – for further international and LTL automation
- Field mapping shipping software optimization – an easy-to-use shipping software interface provides access to modify the default set of field maps and translations
- Access to user-defined fields provide unmatched flexibility for personalizing the shipping software interface
- Electronic scale integration allows you to weigh the package while in Shipping Data Entry for more efficient package handling
- Access to the StarShip shipping software dashboard from Package Summary Tracking gives you instant access to tracking info across carriers and modes (parcel/LTL)
2 interface options to meet your shipping software requirements.
Access StarShip from within Shipping Data Entry OR run as a separate application outside of Sage 100. In either case, StarShip shipping software streamlines shipping, accounts receivable and customer service functions by accessing and updating order information directly from Sage 100 ERP.
|Automate your business process||
|Access to item level detail||
|Intuitive data mapping||
|Realize cost savings||
*Available with direct interface
Flexibility with carrier and rate options
StarShip shipping software offers a full range of small parcel and freight carrier modules.
- AAA Cooper
- New Penn
- Old Dominion
Instant access to negotiated or list rates and delivery dates provide insight for rate shopping. Freight charges can include a handling fee or rules can be applied to determine how/when the freight is updated on the order/invoice.
BOL module provides a quick way to produce the VICS or straight by merging header and item information from the order with commodity information stored in StarShip.
Produce shipping software documents with ease
For maximum efficiency StarShip shipping software takes advantage of order information to create labels and documents with very little input from the warehouse. Flexible printing options include:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- VICS and straight BOL
- Pallet or package labels
- Bar coded and non-bar coded formats
- Thermal or laser printers
StarShip shipping software updates the TrueCommerce user defined fields: Tracking, PRO number, SCAC code and more to assist with EDI compliance. We’ve also expanded partnerships with EDI providers such as SWK (MAPADOC) and Edisoft (Visual ASN).
Warehouse management integration
StarShip shipping software can pre-populate package > item detail defined from a scanning solution such as ScanForce or Scanco.