Last Updated: May 5, 2020
We take Your privacy as well as Your downstream customers’ privacy very seriously. We never share information about Your customers under any circumstances, unless it is required to provide You with the Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with access to Our Services including registration for an account (“Provider Account”), We may collect information such as Your name, company name, shipping/billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/bank account numbers, username, and password. We collect or otherwise receive information when You register or open an account, sign in, pay fees, purchase or otherwise use the Service, call Us for support, or give Us feedback. We may also obtain information from other companies or third parties, such as when You synchronize a third party account or service with Your Provider Account or Service, or supplementing Personal Information or other information You give Us (e.g., validate Your mailing or email address) to help Us maintain the accuracy of Your data and provide You with better service. We may collect content or other information that You provide to Us or create when using Our Service.
We may automatically collect certain usage information when You access Our Services, such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, any links You click on to leave or interact with Our Services, and other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies (“Usage Data”). We may also collect IP addresses from users when they log into the Services as part of Our log-in and security features. Our Services may change over time and We may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Your information, including Your Personal Information, for the following purposes:
1. Account Registration or Provider Accounts. We may use Your name, address, phone number, billing information, and email address to register Your account for certain Services We provide and to communicate important information to You. We may obtain additional Personal Information about You, such as address change information, from commercially available sources, to keep Our records current.
2. Providing Our Services and Operating Our Business. We may use Your information to operate Our business, including providing Services You requested, provide You with support related to Our Services, and to help Us protect Our Services, including to combat fraud and protect Your information.
3. Customer Service and Technical Support. We may use Your name, address, phone number, email address, how You interact with Our Services, and information about Your computer configuration to resolve questions You may have about Our Services and to follow up with You about Your experience.
4. Communicate with You and Tell You About Other Services. We may use Your information to communicate with You about Our Services and to give You offers for third party products and services that We think may be of use to You.
5. To Improve Services and Develop New Services. We will use Your information to personalize or customize Your experience and the Service, develop new features or services, and to improve the overall quality of Our Services.
6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Generally, We use these tracking technologies to:
- fulfill Your requests for products and services, and improve Our services;
- remind Us of who You are on return visits in order to deliver to You a better and more personalized service;
- estimate Our audience size and measure traffic patterns regarding usage of V-Technologies’ websites;
- track the number of entries in Our promotions; and
- Customize the advertising and content You see.
Technologies such as cookies or similar technologies may also be used by V-Technologies and Our partners (e.g. network advertising partners), affiliates, or analytics or service providers (e.g. online customer support providers) to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and gather demographic information about Our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third Party Service Providers. We may share Your information, including Personal Information and Usage Data, with third party service providers who perform various functions to enable Us to provide Our Services and help Us operate Our business, such as website design, sending email communications, telephone communication, SMS (text messaging), advertising, fraud detection and prevention, customer care, third party surveys or performing analytics. These companies are authorized to use Your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Additionally, We work with other companies to offer You products and services and You may choose to sync, link, or connect with other third party services with Your Service. Sometimes We may let You know about the service or product, or another company may let You know about a V-Technologies service or product. If You choose to accept these services, providing Your consent to either the third party or to Us, We may exchange Your information, including Your Personal Information, as well as information about how You interact with each provider’s service or product. This exchange of information is necessary to maintain business operations and to provide the ongoing service that You have requested. By requesting or accepting these products or services, You are permitting Us to provide Your information, including Your Personal Information, to the other party.
Legal Requests. We may share Your information with courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies when We have a good faith belief that We are required or permitted to do so by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect Our company, or to respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other law enforcement request.
Sale of Our Business. If We sell, merge, or transfer any part of Our business, We may be required to share Your information.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, We will provide You with notice and the opportunity to choose when Your Personal Information may be shared with other third parties.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR PRIVACY
a) Updating Your Personal Information. In connection with Your right to manage Your Personal Information You provide to Us, You may access, update, change, correct, or request deletion of Your Personal Information through the Provider Account or (with respect to certain information we maintain in CRM) through emailing our Sales department or by emailing Privacy. Furthermore, our emails have links to opt out of various types of marketing emails or unsubscribe to such efforts at Manage My Subscriptions. We will respond to Your request within a reasonable timeframe.
b) Managing Marketing Communications From Us. We will honor Your choices when it comes to receiving marketing communications from us. You have the following choices if You have been receiving marketing communications from Us that You no longer wish to receive.
- You may contact V-Technologies at any time to request that Your information not be shared with third parties.
- You may opt out of marketing communications. Remember that even if You choose not to receive marketing communications from Us, We will continue to send You mandatory service or transactional communications.
- You may elect to turn off cookies or delete existing cookies in Your browser if You are using our website and uncomfortable having a cookie placed on Your system. If You turn off or delete the V-Technologies cookie, You may not be able to receive personalized content from V-Technologies.
d) Do Not Track. We do not track and our Services therefore are not currently configured to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals. However, the practices of our partners and other third-party providers may change as a result of this feature being utilized. Click Here for more information on “Do Not Track.”
e) Webinars. We may share information collected during webinar registrations with other parties involved. By registering for a webinar, you provide us with consent to share the registration information with the other parties that may be involved in the webinar content presentation.
DATA RETENTION AND YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS
a) Data Retention. In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, We will retain Your information as long as necessary to serve You, to maintain Your account for as long as Your account is active, or as otherwise needed to operate Our business. When You close Your account, We may continue to communicate with You about Our Services, give You important business updates that may affect You, and let You know about products and services that may interest You, unless You have opted out of receiving marketing communications. We may also continue to use some of Your information for business purposes and to improve Our offerings or in some cases to develop new ones. We will retain and use Your information as required by applicable regulations and V-Technologies’ records and information management policies to comply with Our legal and reporting obligations, resolve disputes, enforce Our agreements, complete any outstanding transactions, and for the detection and prevention of fraud.
b) Your Access Rights. Upon request and as required by applicable law, You may contact V-Technologies to confirm whether We maintain, or process on behalf of a third party, any of Your Personal Information and to review it in order to verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of Our processing of such Personal Information. You may also request that Your Personal Information be corrected, amended, or deleted where You have determined that the Personal Information We collected about You is inaccurate or processed in violation of applicable law. Requests for access to Your Personal Information and to have it corrected, amended, or deleted should be sent to Privacy or you can go to Manage My Subscriptions and make changes.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We provide reasonable and appropriate security measures in connection with securing Personal Information We collect. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
For example, we:
- Consistently work to update Our security practices to implement accepted best methods to protect Your Personal Information, and review Our security procedures carefully.
- Comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Securely transmit Your sensitive Personal Information.
- Transmit, store, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Thank you for using V-Technologies.